ARCTOOLS, the leading data management tool for optimizing Oracle® JD Edwards ERP data, delivers a new release which makes it even easier for customers to improve ERP performance, lower database management costs and reduce business data compliance risks.
ARCTOOLS V3.0 helps JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World clients to manage their ERP data. With this new release, our development team has placed a particular focus on Migration, Upgrade and Cloud “Data Readiness”.
- User Interface: We continue to take into account users’ feedback and have simplified the UI, added short-cuts to access the most frequently used screens, and simplified the module configuration process with the highly intuitive ARCTOOLS Module Wizard.
- Process Notification: We have added greater notification control and functionality allowing customers to build business processes around critical job runs as well as configuring an “Audit” notification for certain user activities. This lets administrators see clearly how ARCTOOLS is being managed and used.
- Functionality: We have added more control over when jobs can be run. In this new release, users can specify the time delay between batch processes, which helps to manage with precision the impact of data archives on a busy system. In v3.0 you can also manage data concurrently at a transaction level. Again, giving users more granular control of the data management task list.
- Security & Compliance :
- An Audit Trace functionality has been added to ARCTOOLS database tables allowing managers to monitor user activity, configuration changes, user updates etc. This information can be reported on or incorporated into a notification process.
- We have also simplified and extended the security set-up for ARCTOOLS – user access can now be managed globally by a client’s own LDAP server.
Barry Yelverton, CTO at ARCTOOLS commented, that “We’ve had some great feedback on this new version and on our product roadmap. Our clients really seem to appreciate that, not only are we making the core JD Edwards product more powerful and easier to use, but that we are also delivering value by extending ARCTOOLS data management capabilities to other Oracle Applications such as E-Business Suite, Demantra and indeed custom build Applications.”
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive a document with details of all the enhancements.