To keep Oracle E-Business Suite working at an optimal level, it is important to manage application data growth. If E-Business Suite data is not actively managed, system performance will begin to suffer as response times slow. As data grows, the IT team also comes under increasing pressure for database backups and maintenance.
ARCTOOLS Data Purge & Archive Accelerators for Oracle Applications
For nearly twenty years, the ARCTOOLS team has being helping Oracle customers to safely and efficiently purge and archive application data.
Recognized leaders in the field of data purging and archiving for Oracle JD Edwards, ARCTOOLS has now developed a range of data management tools for other Oracle Applications.
New data purge and archive tools have been developed for Oracle Demantra & E-Business Suite Financials and will soon be extended to other E-Business Suite modules and other Oracle applications such as CRM.
Data Purge & Archive in Oracle E-Business Suite
ARCTOOLS for Oracle E-Business Suite Financials enables you to archive historical/closed transactions to an “Archive Instance”.
The ARCTOOLS data purge and archive module for E-Business Suite is a cost-effective solution to help you control and manage data growth over the long-term.
ARCTOOLS can be used to purge the following EBS Financial modules:
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Accounts Receivables
Features: ARCTOOLS for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Out of the box preconfigured template solution.
- Transparent archive process allowing full user visibility of transaction movement
- Easily adaptable to custom requirements or other modules
- Built in Job Scheduler and Job Audit monitor
- ARCTOOLS administrator dashboard ensures customers take full control of their data archive solution
Benefits: ARCTOOLS for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Improved application performance
- Simplifies Upgrades
- Stabilizes and improve performance of your production platform
- Reduced IT maintenance
- Reduced storage costs
- Improved productivity
- Improved operation efficiency